Full cost is redeemable in full if subsequently booking either Mat, Reformer or Comprehensive course within 3 months.
- Online training resources
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Deepen your knowledge in current evidence-based research pertaining to movement science, motor learning, bioenergetics and communication
- Understand the Polestar Principles of Movement
- Demonstrate ability to correctly execute and teach over 130 exercises and their variations
- Be able to use the ICF Model or the Polestar Screening™, specifically designed for the movement professional, which includes postural evaluation and functional testing to determine your clients’ strengths, weaknesses and goals
Anyone who wants a low-cost introduction to the theory and practice of Pilates.
This is 10-hour course with 8 segments. Each segment will be available after the completion of the previous one. Quizzes, resources, and discussions qualify your learning as you go through the course.
|Principle 1: Breathing|
|Principle 2: Axial Elongation & Core Control|
|Principle 3: Spine Articulation|
|Principle 4: Organization of the Head, Neck, and Shoulders|
|Principle 5: Alignment & Weight Bearing of the Extremities|
|Principle 6: Movement Integration|
|Principles: Additional Resources|