Website Ten Health & Fitness
Job Title: Physiotherapist Hybrid
Working hours: Permanent position, full time 40 hours a week, shift work including weekends
Reporting to: Lead Physio
Ten Health and Fitness, twice voted ‘Best Pilates Studio’ by Tatler, is the home of Dynamic Reformer Pilates and a leading boutique fitness operator. We are renowned for the quality and expertise of our teams and the end-to-end health and fitness service and facilities that we provide for our clients. Ten offers clients Dynamic Reformer Pilates Classes, Physiotherapy, TenClinical, Sports Massage and Personal Training, and also offers a range of alternate classes including HiiT, TRX, Barre and Yoga.
We currently boast 9 boutique clinics across London. Having secured funding in 2019, Ten Health & Fitness are expanding rapidly; up to 20 sites over the next 4 years. Ten is growing fast, and we are looking for the best talent to be part of this exciting growth. This is an incredibly exciting position for a passionate Physiotherapist Hybrid to join our new site in West London.
Hybrids are therapists that have specific pilates training and can deliver both clinical Physiotherapy, rehabilitation and teaching of dynamic pilates (full in-house dynamic reformer pilates training will be provided) and or clinical pilates. Responsibilities include: providing expert physiotherapy treatment to client; working as part of a successful team to quickly build up a case load. Upon completion of our Academy, the Physio Hybrid will also teach our unique brand of dynamic pilates classes and conduct high quality and diverse personal training sessions (e.g Fitness, functional and rehab based).
- Examine medical reports/referrals and undertake comprehensive assessments of clients to determine the condition of muscles, nerves or joints in need of treatment
- Plan and implement therapy to improve condition and/or reduce pain and develop appropriate care plans
- Explain the treatment required to the client
- Offer specialist advice and education on how to avoid injury and promote the client’s future health and well being
- Implement the circle of care through referrals to pilates classes, personal training and massage therapists
- Record client notes and reports and maintain the caseload
- Report back, when required, to surgeons and doctors on progress and liaise with medical professionals with the ongoing treatment
- Responsible for the organisation, prioritisation and planning of own caseload
- Teaching pilates classes as per the schedule
- Networking and business development
- Conducting personal training sessions against agreed targets
- Completing maintenance and cleaning of equipment
- To work effectively within our multidisciplinary team of instructors, personal Trainers, physios and sports massage therapists.
- Participating in team meetings
- Contribute to CPD events
- Maintain an up to date and accurate portfolio of CPD
- Fully qualified with an undergraduate Physiotherapy degree
- HCPC and CSP registered
- Certification in classical pilates required
- Experience in treating private patients with musculoskeletal conditions
- Must have London based experience
- Must have established links with London’s Orthopaedic network
- Previous pilates group teaching experience would be beneficial to the role
- Excellent skills in assessment, diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions
- Excellent manual therapy skills are essential
- Interest in matt and or reformer pilates
- Excellent computer skills
- Safe use of physiotherapy and rehabilitation equipment
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Time and caseload management
- Expert, upbeat/energetic and people driven.
- We work hard across a mixed shift pattern involving mornings and evenings
- We are self motivating and confident in delivering quality treatment
- We work well individually when required and we are also a collaborative and open minded team of multi-skilled health professionals.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com