The Bridge Pilates Studio
The Bridge Pilates Studio – Pilates Instructors Maternity Cover and Work Opportunities
Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire UK
We are looking for Pilates Instructors who are:
– Dedicated to and passionate about Pilates: teaching, learning and sharing your knowledge with others
– Knowledgeable and creative within your teaching
– Friendly, kind, approachable and good at building a reassuring, safe, fun yet, calm environment within the studio
– Motivated to develop and build a sense of community within classes and the local area
– Educated and hold valid insurance to deliver Pilates classes
The Bridge Pilates Studio is looking for skilled Pilates Instructors to deliver classes and 1-2-1s in the following areas: Mat Work, Reformer, Full Studio Equipment, Pre Natal and Post Natal.
Hours available: Monday – Wednesday daytime and evening, Thursday & Friday daytime. Flexible and negotiable hours to suit your schedule with potential to develop and build more 1-2-1 and class opportunities.
This position is for a self-employed contractor which may be suited to one individual or divided between several instructors. Total hours available between 20-30 hours per week.
Term of Contract: 9 months initial contract with the possibility of a permanent role.
To express your interest in the post please send your current CV and a cover letter to: [email protected]
Successful candidates at interview stage will be invited to an interview and to teach a small group class at the studio.
Application Deadline: Tuesday 28th May 2019